MONROE BASESBALL BASH 2017 ALL STAR TOURNAMENTUpdated Wednesday July 26, 2017 by Monroe Sports Association.
Thanks to everyone for playing in the 2017 Monroe Baseball Bash, our pool play is set and ready to go.
Any weather communications will be sent to everyone on this email thread. Coaches will be responsible to let their teams know.
Here are general rules for the entire tournament:
1) Tie Breakers for Seeding into Bracket (Stated incorrectly at draw, sorry for the confusion!)
b) Runs Against (Running up a score will not get you any extra points in this tournment)
c) Head to Head
d) Coin Flip
2) No Noise makers allowed at the park
3) No profanity, and coaches are responsible for your fans. Anyone using profanity towards umps or any officials will be immedialty ejected from the park, if it is an entire team, we will disqualify the team.
4) If a game ends due to darkness or rain and will not be able to be finished, the final score for that game will go back to the last completed inning.
5) If a rule is not stated in our rules matrix or here, we will go by OHSAA Rules
6) Any dispute must be brought to touranment director before play is to resume, if not the umpires call is final.
7) All Rosters must be submitted before your first game, have birth certificates in case of an appeal.
8) Winning team must bring completed game card to the tournament director stand (near concessions) and must be signed by both coaches.
9) Any appeals will be reveiwed after a $75 deposit is received. If the appeal is won deposit will be returned, deposit is non-refundable is appeal is lost.
Coach Pitch Only
Once a player is in his position and calls time, the runners cannot advance unless they are past the half way mark. Umpire will have final call.
We look forward to seeing all teams Saturday Morning and Good Luck!
Monroe Sports Assoc.
MONROE BASEBALL BASH
REC Teams or REC All-Star teams ONLY
When: July 22 and 23 2017
Where: Monroe Park
500 S. Main St, Monroe OH 45050
(SR 63 to Monroe, South on Main St, park on left)
Who: Age Groups (age cut-off date is May 1st)
U8 – (7-8yr old)
U10 – (9-10yr old)
U12 – (11-12yr old)
U15 – (13-15yr old)
Drawing: Wednesday July 19th @ Monroe Park
Coach Pitch - 7:30 P<
10U - 7 PM
12U - 6:30 PM,
Entry Fee: $300 – U8, U10, U12, U15
***Entry fees must be paid prior to drawing***
Monroe Sports Association
PO Box 183
Monroe, OH 45050
More Info: website – www.monroesports.net
Rules to be posted on the website
Brackets will be available on the website after the draft
MONROE BASEBALL BASH
|15U Final Bracket.pdf|
|Bash Rules Final 2017.pdf|
|Coach Pitch Final Bracket.pdf|
|MONROE BASEBALL BASH 2017.pdf|
|MONROE BASEBALL BASH REGISTRATION FORM.pdf|